Soothing Lavender Soy Candle.
Virgin Coconut Soy Wax Blend
silver tin with lid
Burn Time : about 20 hours
A generous amount of our high quality steam distilled Lavender Essential Oil added makes this a Pure & Calming Candle. Coconut Soy blend wax is a natural resource. Our candles are hand poured here at our farm, they are long lasting, skin safe, vegan and non toxic.
These eco friendly feature a wooden wick that has a whisper of a crackle when it burns. The burn is clean with no soot. Our dye is made with a renewable solvent system and contains no parabens, phthalates, or Prop 65 ingredients.
BURNING YOUR CANDLE
- Keep your wick centered.
- The first burn is the most critical. You'll get the best results if you burn 1 hour for every 1" of your candle's diameter.
- Maintain the wick and a length of between 1/8” and 1/4”.
- Tilt your candle at an angle and light the wick across the candle as opposed to at only one end. This will ensure an even and consistent burn.
- When relighting your candle, ensure that that you clip or break off any previously burnt wood.
- Do not leave unattended and keep away from the little ones and pets.
- Stop burning when less than 1/2" inch of wax remains. Store in an upright and cool area.
Use a candle snuffer to extinguish your flame. Do not "blow out".
- Protect the candle from areas where ceiling fans and drafts are present.
Do not move or handle the candle when it is burning.
- If your candle won’t stay lit because the wick is submerged in the wax pool, try using a paper towel to soak up some of the excess wax. Rest your wick for a minute and then relight.
- Sit back, relax and enjoy!